Stephanie K. Brekke is a Paralegal at Brownson Norby, PLLC in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Her work involves assisting on litigation projects, collection and review of records, and maintaining and updating databases.
Stephanie has experience in summarizing information in preparation for depositions, arbitrations, and other hearings, and in producing Excel spreadsheets to organize documents from discovery in litigation matters. She is also proficient at preparing and assisting attorneys with Power Point presentations to clients and insurers.
Stephanie attended the University of St. Thomas and received an Associate of Science degree in Paralegal Studies from Inver Hills Community College.
Stephanie is the Chair of the firm’s Philanthropy Committee. She coordinates the firm’s charitable activities and donations, an important part of the firm’s mission and commitment to our community.
- Inver Hills Community College, Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, Paralegal Certification (2016)
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA)
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Alpha Omicron Beta Chapter