Sarah D. Shaich Squillace is an attorney with the Minneapolis boutique law firm of Brownson Norby, PLLC. Sarah practices in the firm’s Workers’ Compensation Defense group. She has over fifteen years’ experience representing employers and insurers in workers’ compensation matters, both before Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry, where she has handled hundreds of cases, and the Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Court of Appeals. She has also handled workers’ compensation subrogation matters in the Minnesota District Courts. Sarah’s prior experience has included ten years at a leading property – casualty insurer, and as Assistant General Counsel to the Minnesota Self-Insurers’ Security Fund.
- Minnesota (2005)
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- President, Jewish Law Students’ Association, 2003-2005
- Lambda Pi Eta National Communications Honor Society, 1998-2002
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Lawrence v. Branch Mfg/SFM and Minnesota Tool & Die Works, Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Court of Appeals, (2012),
- Rittenour v. E.J. Ajax & Sons, Inc., Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Court of Appeals, (2010),
- Becker v. Old Castle Glass, Inc., Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Court of Appeals, (2009).