Lindsey is the Chair of the firm’s CBD Oil Practice Group, and is highly knowledgeable about CBD and the attendant legal issues. As part of both her focus on CBD as well as her general regulatory law practice, Lindsey keeps industry clients compliant with ever-changing rules and regulations. She also works with corporations and insurance companies on litigation regarding insurance coverage, product liability, and asbestos defense.
Regulatory and administrative law is a dynamic field, requiring agile navigation of the rules and regulations imposed by federal agencies including OSHA and FDA, as well as state and local-level agencies. Lindsey monitors the news and regularly attends national conferences, staying up-to-the-minute on the regulatory climate and industry developments. She has a natural facility for transforming complex information into understandable terms, and is often the first to blog about legal developments important to clients.
Lindsey sees cohesion between tenacious investigation, meticulous research, and persuasive writing, driving her to discover and unveil all accessible facts, even when they are difficult to unearth.
She excels at building a case with early legal analysis and fact development to craft a persuasive argument for prompt resolution of litigation matters. Strategically anticipating arguments, she writes concise, straightforward analyses for her clients. She adeptly organizes vast amounts of information to extrapolate the data necessary to develop case strategy and prepare cohesive legal arguments and motions.
In addition to her practice, Lindsey also manages the firm’s Law Clerk Program, and serves on the Board of Fundraising and Charitable Activities. She is an active in the ABA as a member of the Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice Section. In 2018, Lindsey was named as a ‘Cannabis Law Expert. Lindsey was recently profiled as a young regulatory law superstar in the “2017 Next Generation Attorney Special Issue” of Attorney at Law.
- U.S. District Court, District of North Dakota (2017)
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota (2016)
- Minnesota (2016)
- Wisconsin (2015)
- J.D., cum laude, William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota (2015)
- Post-Bacc. Paralegal Certificate Program, Hamline University, St. Paul, Minnesota (2009)
- B.A., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota (2008)
Honors and Awards
- Named Cannabis Law Expert, Databird Research Journal, November 2018. https://www.databird.io/digital/cannabis-law-experts-nov-2018
- Featured in the May, 2017 Next Generation Special Issue of Minnesota Attorney At Law magazine as a young Minnesota attorney already making an impact in the area of regulatory law.
- Federal Bar Association (FBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice Section
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association (MDLA)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Wisconsin Bar Association (WisBar)
- National Cannabis Bar Association