Kali A. Russen is an Attorney at Brownson Norby, PLLC in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Kali is a litigation Associate with courtroom experience in courts throughout the state of Minnesota. In addition, Kali has handled depositions, motions, and bench trials. Kali has also had experience handling arbitrations.
Kali’s practice has an emphasis on:
- Insurance Coverage litigation
Kali works with the firm’s clients including property and casualty insurers, risk managers, and corporations on litigation matters, in the Minnesota state and federal courts, and arbitration tribunals.
- Minnesota (2018)
- J.D. Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, MN (2017)
- B.A. Hartwick College, Oneonta, NY (2010)
Honors & Awards
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Adjunct Professor – Introduction to Arbitration Law, (Spring semester 2018)