Attorney Robert Brownson will be on a panel titled, “Finding and Organizing Coverage” at the Coverage and Litigation Issues Surrounding Sexual Harassment, Assault and Abuse Claims Conference on January 29th.
This panel will cover:
1) Lost/missing policies, archaeology, and policy terms
2) Complexity with record keeping- exhaustion across many years, claimants, and different carriers
3) Settlements made assuming liability is complete-and then facing changed statutes of limitations
4) Risk management of insureds
5) Keeping accurate records of defense and claims costs, and cost management