Stephanie K. Brekke is a Paralegal at Brownson Norby, PLLC in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Her work involves assisting on litigation projects, collection and review of records, and maintaining and updating databases.
Stephanie has experience in summarizing information in preparation for depositions, arbitrations, and other hearings, and in producing Excel spreadsheets to organize documents from discovery in litigation matters. She is also proficient at preparing and assisting attorneys with Power Point presentations to clients and insurers.
- Inver Hills Community College, Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, Paralegal Certification (2016)
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA)
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Alpha Omicron Beta Chapter