Stephanie K. Brekke is a Paralegal at Brownson Norby, PLLC in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Her work involves assisting on litigation projects, collection and review of records, and maintaining and updating databases.
Stephanie has experience in summarizing information in preparation for depositions, arbitrations, and other hearings, and in producing Excel spreadsheets to organize documents from discovery in litigation matters. She is also proficient at preparing and assisting attorneys with Power Point presentations to clients and insurers.
Stephanie attended the University of St. Thomas and received an Associate of Science degree in Paralegal Studies from Inver Hills Community College.
- Inver Hills Community College, Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, Paralegal Certification (2016)
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA)
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Alpha Omicron Beta Chapter
In Minnesota, benefit levels, fees for claimants’ counsel, and reimbursement levels for medical providers in the workers’ compensation system are set by statute. The statute mandates that each year, the Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry review and set the rates for all three of these charges to employers applicable to workers’ compensation cases where it can be shown an Continue Reading